Tagged by RULES:
1. You must post these rules.2. Each person has to share 10 things about them3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people8. No tag-backs10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entryIf you wonder, where is 5 and 9, they were removed some time ago. 5 says "Go to their page to inform them they have been tagged.", which is pointless, everyone knows when you use they icon. 9 says "You can't say that you don't do tags." And that was mean. Then again many people screw rule nr 7 too.
FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I live in the UK.
2. I greatly enjoy roleplaying, not necessarily sexually or even TG-related.
3. I recently passed all my exams and graduated a university course, and am looking for a job.
4. I am a picky-ass eater, and my favourite foods are plain fried eggs, plain burgers with cheese and plain cheese pizza. Because I am boring.
5. My favourite colour is blue.
6. As common as it may be, I hate the assumption that "TG" only applies to something that is a full transformation from man-to-woman or vice versa. I feel it should apply to all forms of gender diversity between "male" and "female".
7. "ShinnokRaiden" is a pseudonym and my family have no idea that I write these stories.
8. I had originally made a TV tropes page for my work, but it was taken down recently.
9. I originally started writing TG/CD fiction mainly because, quite simply, I was unhappy with the lack of stories in the style that I liked. In other words, "I'll write my OWN stories! With blackjack, and hookers!"
10. I am currently trying and failing to write a story that I've been hoping to get done for a while, and am getting continually frustrated at my inability to finish it.ZIZUM'S QUESTIONS:1 Favorite Sonic/Ben 10/Danny Phantom/MLP/comic book characters? If you don't know those show just point your favorite franchises.
Lessee... Rouge the Bat, Ghostfreak, and either Big Macintosh or Derpy. I don't watch Danny Phantom or read comics, so I can't answer those ones.2 What's the smartest quotes/lessons/messages you ever learn?
"Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to ignorance." Either that or "Don't get involved in politics."3 What would make you really, really happy?
A job.4 One show/book/game/etc. you really hate.
Bleach, TTGL, Fairy Tail... basically whatever the flavour of the month anime series is and people are telling me to like it. Tell me to like something and chances are I'm going to hate it purely on principle.5 In theory what would be for you the most perfect TG (by "TG" I mean genderbender OR crossdressing) scenario?
In real life? A reversible one. In a story? I tend to enjoy the TG/CD stories where the victim is a straight, cisgendered male who is not only dressed up, but is still recognisable and is recognised by someone he knows. For added points, make him act stereotypically feminine against his will.6 Do you know any good TG stories?
"The Auto-Closet" by Kristen O is a pretty good one, as is "The Sissy Mister" by Kate.7 What do you think about TG captions? Are they creative or lazy?
For the most part? They're lazy. Far too many people just stick a picture of a girl and hammer out some half-assed story about it. Some people are really good at it, such as hahaprincess or Sissifyme, but far too many just use it as an excuse to not put in the effort.8 Is DeaviantArt your primary source of Tg pics/stories/whatever or do you know other sites?
Pictures, yes. Stories though, I tend to turn to Fictionmania.9 Do you believe in supernatural forces?
Yes.10 If you remember times before Internet, how was it? If not, have you ask anyone your close ones about it? If not how do you imagine live was back then.
Oh, damn. I can barely remember back when I didn't have the internet. I know that I read books a lot more and didn't have many friends. Of course I also had a lot less distractions, so... I guess a broke even?MY QUESTIONS:
1. What kind of TG do you enjoy the most? Full transformation, hermaphrodite/futanari, crossdressing, genderfluid, something else?
2. What are some of your favourite samples of TG fiction and why?
3. What other fetishes do you have besides TG, if even that? Feel free to skip this one if you would prefer.
4. Akin to Zizum's question, what would be your ideal TG/crossdressing scenario? Either applied to yourself or simply in a story.
5. What kind of outfits and/or costumes do you most enjoy a freshly TG'd male to wear?
6. Was there anything in particular that got you into TG fiction to begin with?
7. If you could go back in time and give your past self a single piece of advice, what would it be?
8. If you could gain the power to alter a person's gender on the entire TG spectrum, from simply crossdressing to a full gender change and everything in between, but in exchange were permanently transformed into the opposite gender yourself, would you accept it?
9. Any tips or advice for any upcoming TG artists/authors who may be watching your account?
10. Possibly a bit of a selfish question, but if you were to pick a series for me to do a New Look story on, what would it be?TAGGED: